What makes the Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford County Special
- We offer a dedicated facility for after-school activities, not merely classrooms in a school
- We employ full-time youth development professionals trained to implement outstanding programs
- Neighborhood-centered, Clubs provide programming in specialized areas, including character development, educational enhancement and career exploration.
- 57% of Boys & Girls Club alumni say that participating in a Club “saved my life.”
Who We Serve:
- Annually more than 5,000 youth ages 6-18
- 58% male and 42% female Club members
- 57% African American; 30% Caucasian; 9% Multiracial; 3% Hispanic Club members
- More than 55% participate in free and reduced lunch program
Check Out Our Latest Brochure!
Organizational Facts & Stats:
Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford County is committed to being transparent to all stakeholders and interested parties. Click on any of the links below to review our audit or 990 history for the last 5 years.